Canada Work Permit Visa


If you are a foreign national and want to work in Canada, you need to apply for a work permit from Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) or a Canadian visa office before coming to Canada. To be eligible for a work permit, you must have a job offer from a Canadian employer.

Canada Work Permit Visa

Looking to work in Canada? Well, you'll need a Canada Work Permit or Work Visa! These visas are issued to eligible individuals from overseas who are looking to work in Canada for a specific period of time. To obtain a Work Visa, you'll first need to receive a job offer or employment contract from a Canadian employer. Another important requirement is to obtain an LMIA (Labour Market Impact Assessment) certificate, which confirms that there is a need for a foreign worker to fill the job position. Once you've secured employment and obtained an LMIA certificate, you can then apply for a Work Permit from Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) or a Canadian visa office. With your Work Permit in hand, you'll be able to work and live in Canada legally!

Pathway to Permanent Residence
Your spouse or common law partner can work in Canda too
Longer validity of work permit in Canada
Job Security

Benefits of Canada Work Permit

  • Job Security
  • Higher earning potential
  • Shorter work hours and longer paid vacation
  • Excellent leave benefits for expecting parents
  • Increased overall happiness and job satisfaction

Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP)

Are you a temporary worker in Canada dreaming of becoming a permanent resident? Well, get ready to level up in the game of life! If your employer offers you a permanent position, you might be eligible to apply for permanent residency under the Canadian Experience Class program, designed specifically for skilled workers with foreign work experience who want to immigrate to Canada permanently. To qualify, you'll need to meet certain requirements based on factors like your work experience, language proficiency, and education. But if you've been working in Canada for a while, you may already have a head start. And of course, the job offer itself counts for a bunch of points too. The whole process can take up to 12-18 months, but it's worth it for the peace of mind that comes with having permanent residency. No more renewing your work permit every year! So, whether you're applying for the Canadian Experience Class program or the Federal Skilled Worker Program (if you're a skilled worker with foreign work experience looking to immigrate to Canada from outside the country), you're on your way to making your dream of living and working in Canada a reality.

Canadian Experience Class (CEC)

Skilled temporary workers in Canada can put their experience to good use by applying for permanent residency under the Canadian Experience Class (CEC) program. If you don't have enough points for the Federal Skilled Worker program, this is the perfect option for you!

To qualify for CEC, you must have at least 2 years of work experience in Canada or have completed post-secondary studies in Canada with at least 1 year of work experience. Once you meet the requirements, you can apply for permanent residency in Canada and enjoy all the perks of being a resident, like free healthcare and the ability to say sorry for everything.

Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP)

Looking to immigrate to Canada but not sure where to start? Look no further than the Provincial Nominee Program! With options available in almost every province, you can choose the location that's right for you and your family. Plus, the program allows provinces to nominate foreign nationals for permanent residency, giving you a better chance of success.

Each province has its own unique streams and options, so you can find the program that suits your needs best. And while the application process can take up to 12-18 months, the payoff of Canadian permanent residency is well worth the wait. So why wait? Contact us today to learn more about your options under the Provincial Nominee Program!

Would you like to find out more or check if you are eligible? If yes, please use the APPLY NOW to check your eligibility.

Please Check Your Eligibility

© Copyright 2006-23 - Global Migrate | All Rights Reserved